Here is a list of 5 essentials that could save your wedding day. If you are anything like this St Louis wedding photographer, you will make sure to have these items on hand for your wedding day.
- Breath mints and Gum
- Talking, laughing, drinking, and eating through the day can leave or mouth dry and well stinky so fight it with breath mints and or gum (insert brand marketing here) haha.
- Chapstick or Lipstick
- Chapstick can be essential, remember all that laughing and talking I was just mentioning that can chap your lips quickly. Save the day with Chapstick brand chapstick for all your chapped needs. Lol, Really though chapstick can be a lifesaver. Lipstick may not help with your chapped lips but you can put it on over your chapstick for that touch up you need.
- Bobby Pin or Hair Ties
- All the moving around during the day can make your hair come loose, having a spare bobby pin can save that updo from becoming a down do.
- As the great Bobby Boucher once said “H2O!” haha if your not a Water Boy fan you might not get that. However; that is no reason to forget the water, bring plenty with you throughout the day, so you don’t become dehydrated and pass out at the most inopportune time.
- Eww that smell, can you smell that smell, nope because you brought the deodorant. This is a great one to have because no matter what scent it is anyone can really use it guys or girls, no one wants to be stinky.
It is a simple list that should not be overlooked, they are simple little items that are easy to bring along and could very well save the day. I hope this short list helps make your day even more amazing!
Share this story